Saturday, October 10, 2015

Medibang Review

It's a sketch I did of my OC characters for Corpse Party. _へ__(‾◡◝ )>

To introduce the drawing, me and my friend are doing a Corpse Party Fanfiction. The picture I did is a concept of two of the main characters, Haru and Niina. It's partly colored because I just suck at coloring. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

line art

little color

Overall, Medibang is a simpler and a more easier version of Paint Tool Sai. What's more is that its all free. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑FREE.(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
You don't have to go through so much when trying to find certain materials. Also, as an added bonus, for me at least, is that the background is dark. Paint Tool Sai has a white background (つ﹏<)・゚。. It blinds me so.... but if you really want to go so far, I would recommend Paint Sai if you want a more advanced one; although, this one can be downloaded in androids, iphones, tablets, macs, PC's/windows.

Medibang Outlook

You can download Medibang here

No comments:

Post a Comment